Tuesday 25 March 2014

It's the end of the world, what are you going to do?

I've been having a Walking Dead marathon recently as I've gotten a little behind on the series, well honestly its a lot behind, I'm currently watching season 3 (so no spoilers please) and I am loving it. The addition of Michonne was just genius, I love how dark and mysterious she is, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, she definitely kicks ass with that katana of hers. Even though I'm nothing like her in real life if I was transported to the Walking Dead world I would want to be like her.

 
So as I've been catching up on the series this has sparked many conversations with my friends over what we would do in the case of a zombie apocalypse, where would you run too? What would be your weapon of choice?

Now if I had to run anywhere I think I would take a leaf out of the guys from the Walking Dead book and hide out in a Prison or at least somewhere that is already barricaded in some way, you don't want to risk being exposed in anyway. As I said before Michonne is my girl and I would follow her lead and use a Katana, its the perfect weapon, sharp and deadly for cutting off those zombie heads, I know a lot of people I've spoken to have said a shotgun or some similar weapon but what happens when you run out of bullets and get over run by zombies. See its not such a great choice. Someone else said what about using a crossbow like Daryl but that means that you have to go and pick up your arrows not exactly a safe option.

I know what your thinking what I strange conversation to have with friends but believe me you'll be happy that you had a plan if it ever happens.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment