Tuesday 18 March 2014

Ciao

Starting a blog is always a strange experience, believe me I've had a fair few in my time, I never know what to say for the first post, I mean how much do you actually want to know about a girl you've never met and how much do I want to share.

Well lets start with the basics, my name is Ashley, I'm a recent university graduate just trying to find my way in the world, I'm trying to find what makes me, me.

I know, I know it all sound so cliché but what better place to discover who I am then writing a blog about all the things I love in life, who I am, my thoughts, my feelings.

The last two blogs I've had I've loved and I'm technically going to continue with them on this one as well, basically this is just going to a continuation of what I've already been doing but just bringing it all into one place.

So sit back and enjoy all that my life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment