Sunday 30 March 2014

In My Bag #1

 
 
 
I thought it might be quite fun to do a 'what's my bag post' you know besides old receipts and such. I always carry a large bag around with me as I tend to carry a lot of stuff or junk as some people might think. I recently bought this backpack from accessorise, as soon as I saw it I knew I just had to get it, its the perfect summer bag and its fits all my stuff into it.
 
 
 So I always have staple items in my bag, a bottle of water (got to keep hydrated), my phone and I-pod because god forbid I don't have them on me and some reading material, I tend to switch between reading a book and graphic novel depending on what I'm doing and where I am. I'm currently reading When I was Five I Killed Myself by Howard Butler and Sandman by Neil Gaiman. Make-up, some powder (Maybelline Fit Me) and an everyday lipstick (Mac Speak Louder), my comb and bobble for those hair emergencies and of course my purse, keys, bus pass and passport because you never know when an opportunity to jet off somewhere new might occur and you should always be prepared.
 
And more recently I've added my sunglasses (the weather finally looks like its warming up), my Harry Potter notebook because you never know when inspiration my strike and some earrings because for some reason I can never last an entire day wearing them.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment