Friday 6 July 2012

Knee High Socks

Okay, so I went to see the new Spider-man movie on Wednesday and I noticed that throughout the film Emma Stone's character Gwen Stacy was definitely rocking the knee high socks. Now knee high socks are one of the most challenging trends for most people to incorporate into their everyday looks. It's one of the trends that scares me. I'm always worried I will end up with the 'sausage leg', you know when the socks cut into your legs, never an attractive look or that I'm going to end up looking like an school-girl. I'm 23 and people already mistake me for an 18 year old. However knee high socks on other people seem to create a bold statement and add a more textured and polished look to tights or a bare leg. Daisy Lowe and Alexa Chung are big fans amongst others and its a look I really want to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment